In Memory of our good friends Rusty, Quigley and Lee
When – September 25th 8 am – 3pm
Where – Coxsackie Sportsmen’s Club 97 Reservoir Rd, West Coxsackie, NY 12192
All proceeds donated to Greene County Women’s League Cancer Patient Fund
Trap shooting $4.00 per round
22 Silhoutte – Shooter donation
Pistol – Steel Challange Shooter donation
Food – Breakfast and lunch will be available
Contact – Danny (518) 857-4819 or Amanda (518) 788-4819
We will have a cleanup day on Sunday, October 17, 2021 starting at 8AM.
Tasks will include: building new target frames, and cleanup of all firing points, emptying bullet collection trays on the indoor bullet trap, replacement of makeup air filters, inspection and repairs of the 300 yard firing point and other tasks.
Please attend, this is your club!
ALL RANGES WILL BE UNAVAILABLE DURING THE CLEANUP. PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
A HUGE thank you to member Jody Lisa, owner of Francisco Equipment for his donation of $1000 (!) to the Coxsackie – Athens High School Trap Team!
Your generosity is GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!
Legal hunting hours have been extended to one half hour before sunrise until one half hour after sunset.
Any person hunting deer or bear with a firearm or a person who is accompanying someone hunting deer or bear with a firearm shall wear:
- a minimum total of two hundred fifty square inches of solid fluorescent orange or fluorescent pink material worn above the waist and visible from all directions; or
- a minimum total of two hundred fifty square inches of patterned fluorescent orange or fluorescent pink consisting of no less than fifty percent fluorescent orange or fluorescent pink worn above the waist and visible from all directions; or
- a hat or cap with no less than fifty percent of the exterior consisting of solid fluorescent orange or fluorescent pink material and visible from all directions.
There will be a fundraiser event on Saturday, September 25th, 2021 in memory of member Lee Salisbury and Trap League members Rusty Bloom and Quigley Bagshaw.
Bring your 22 rifle and shotgun, there will be trapshooting and 22 silhouette to raise funds for the Greene County Women’s League. There will also be basket raffles, and food available.
There will also be pistol shooting on the outdoor range, including Texas Star and other steel targets, with the following rules:
- NO LOADED GUNS CAN BE BROUGHT ONTO CLUB PROPERTY.
- NY STATE PISTOL PERMIT WILL BE VERIFIED.
- EYE AND EAR PROTECTION IS MANDATORY PAST THE RED WARNING SIGN, INCLUDING SPECTATORS.
- GUNS MUST BE IN CASES TO ENTER THE RANGE AREA.
- RANGE FEE OF $10 FOR 3 COURSES OF FIRE.
All ranges will be closed for the day for this event.
Notice: Trap will be closed on Saturday, September 11th, we will be attending the Al Bates Memorial Shoot at the Rensselaerville Rod and Gun Club. Please attend if you can to support the event. They are located at 196 CR 353, Rensselaerville, NY 12147